Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February is National Time Management Month

February is the month to learn how to manage your time. This is very important when we are trying to spend time every day to market our businesses.

Take some time now at the beginning of the month to get organized with your time. Get an overview of what you need to accomplish this month, then break it down by week and then daily.

I find it helpful to review at the end of each day what I want to accomplish the following day. Then at the beginning of the day I again take a look at the day's schedule so I can be sure to get everything done that needs to get done.

If your office needs some organization so you can make better use of your time, contact a local professional organizer at NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers.

I can personally recommend two organizers in the Northern California area. If you're in the Redding area, contact Cynthia of Red Leaf. If you're in the Sacramento area, contact Natalie of Organized Habits.

What will you do to manage your time more effectively this month?

1 comment:

Collette Schultz said...

You may say this is lazy but in this area there aren't many professional organizers. Do you know of any that do virtual office makeovers? If so let me know. Ideas is all I need.