Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Special: Introductory Blog Package

Recently I've been able to help several clients create and set up systems to maintain their blogs and promote them. I've had other VAs ask me for this information too.

This Introductory Blog Package includes a 2-page Blogging Basics report that discusses why you should have a blog, the benefits, 3 Keys to Successful Blogging, and 5 ways to promote your blog.

The package also contains a 3-page report, Blogging: Beyond the Basics, that addresses finding the time to write, what to write about, creating quality content, and more.

The final 2-page report, Blogging: The Advanced Stage, gives you more ideas on how to get more traffic to your blog. The package also includes a questionnaire designed to help you get started with blogging.

I will be offering this package to clients (valued at $49.95). However, as a special introductory offer, I am offering it at a discounted rate for only $29. If you would like to purchase this introductory blog package at this special discounted rate, please email me directly at sue@awesomeassistant.info and in the subject line type: Intro Blog Special.

No comments: