Friday, May 1, 2009

Interviewed for Virtual Assistant Forums

I have been a member of VirtualAssistantForums.com since July 2008. Virtual Assistant Forums (VAF) just celebrated their 2-year anniversary. Congratulations!

The VAF has been a wonderful resource for virtual assistants. Everyone is helpful and friendly and I've even had the opportunity to meet one of the members in person. If you are a virtual assistant looking for resources and an opportunity to network with other VAs, VirtualAssistantForums.com is the place to go.

I was privileged to be interviewed at VAF for the month of May. Please read the entire interview and let me hear from you.

2 comments:

Pinky said...

Interesting and congrats for the interview. I will just join the va forum. see you on the on forum.

Pinky

Pinky said...

Forgot to add. I am newbie virtual assistant learning a lot.