Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Increase Your Productivity With a Business Plan

Raise your hand if you have a business plan. Does your business plan include specific goals, strategies and actions to increase your productivity?

You may feel, as I once did, that creating a business plan will require more time, money and thought than you want to expend. Besides, you're not really sure how a business plan can help you in your day to day business or increase your productivity.

I learned that creating a business plan does not need to take as much time or money as I thought. I came to understand the real value of having a plan with specific action steps I could take on a daily basis to increase my productivity.

Do you have a business plan and if so, does it include specific steps to generate traffic, leads and revenue?

At Canfield Kennedy InstantBizPlan.com they help you write a business plan in under two hours. Download your free report "6 Mistakes That Could Destroy Your Business...and How You Can Avoid Them".

No comments: